Cashew chicken stew is amazing and the best dish to make for your family and even at parties depending on the number of servings you have. It’s the easiest to cook, especially in a stable crockpot because it ensures an even distribution of moisture . This delicious meal is made from various species depending on your preferred toppings. This stew is more amazing than the Chinese takeaway cashew chicken. It’s breaded to perfection. First, you need to coat and brown the chicken before adding it to the slow cooker in order to make a tender and soft bite. This makes a distinguishing feature in texture and its smell.
Cooking cashew chicken is simple as long as all the ingredients are in place. This will take your dish to another level of sweetness. It provides the best nutrients for your health because it’s protein-based. You need to modify this meal by deep-frying until its color changes to brown. It’s recommended to add green vegetables in order to balance the diet.
In this article, I will discuss the tools used in making crockpot cashew chicken and the ingredients required in preparation. Besides the tools and ingredients, I will discuss the procedure that will help you to make the delicious bite. I will provide a significant method of storing this meal in case of the remaining leftovers and the frequently asked question including their answers and finally, I will make the summary of this article.
- Fry pan
- Salt container
- Table spoon
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ table spoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of chopped ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of grounded pepper
- ¼ cup of cashew without salt
- 3 onions chopped
1. Make the chicken ready by trimming them into pieces each an inch. This will make it easier for deep frying.
2. Fill up the liquid-sized sack with flour and salt measurable amount of salt and pepper. In the pan, heat the tablespoon of cooking oil at a high temperature until it’s hot. Mix the toppings you prepared before thoroughly and Put it into the chicken and cover it.
3. After covering the chicken, put it inside the crockpot in a hot condition while preparing to season it until it turns brown for about 3 minutes.
4. Prepare your toppings and mix them with the spices which you have already prepared in order to taste. Stir them thoroughly.
5. Agitate your prepared bite then put it inside the marinade. Regulate the temperature to a minimum and enable it to cook for about 3 hours. Ensure your chicken is not overcooked.
6. Add your cashews 20 minutes for them to be tender before serving. If you prefer it to be crispy then immediately put the chicken fully cooked.
7. Add onions and leave them for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with rice and any vegetables of your choice.
Methods of preservation
Put the leftover cashew chicken in a container and leave it until it’s cooled down. Ensure the container is very tight to prevent air from penetrating inside and then place it inside the freezer for about 2 months.
You can heat the chicken using the crockpot, stove, gas, oven or any method you prefer as your best.
Seal the chicken in the bag or container and place it inside the fridge for 4 to 6 days. This ensures the moisture inside does not penetrate.
It can be used to keep the food cool. The leftovers can be sealed in a bag or you place them in a container which is airtight. This helps the food to remain fresh for about 3 to 4 days. The refrigerator ensures that the bacteria is slowed down, which is why the food takes a longer time to be spoiled.
Frequently asked questions
1. How was the cashew chicken invented?
Cashew chicken originated from a Chinese American meal in the city of Springfield Missouri in 1963. David Long’s signature confirmed this dish.
2. Does cashew increase weight?
Despite the fact that cashew contains a lot of fats it can be controlled by eating the required amount. This will make you maintain your normal weight. These nuts are the best meal and you are not supposed to fear when eating them because you’re the one to decide when to cook them.
3. What are the effects of cashew nuts?
Cashew staff can cause a lot of problems when it comes to your health. This issue can be solved when you follow the right procedure when cooking them and avoid eating them every day because you can have difficulty with the digestion process, gain weight and even the joint will swell. It can also cause skin diseases like an increase of pimples into your face.
4. Does cashew nuts increase cough?
Cashew nuts do not increase cough but control it. It enables the removal of extra mucus from the lungs and ensures that you breathe without difficulty.
In summary, you will encounter no difficulties in preparing cashew chicken because the task has been correctly completed. All you need is to follow the procedure given carefully in order to be in a better place when you’re cooking this dish. I have found out that this meal is healthy for our health when eaten at the required amount.
Cashew chicken provides nutrients to our body that makes the bourne building strong. In case the dish remains you can store them using the freezer or the fridge. You can also use the refrigerator and even preheat them using the stove, gas of the method which is the best for you. You will find out that this meal gets tender when you deep fry them. Ensure you don’t overcook the chicken because you will spoil its taste and texture.